The art of observing a Pagoda.

I recently visited a heaven-like place in the north-western part of Mumbai, the Global Vipassana Pagoda, which is the abode of God’s land on this planet. Especially the peace and harmony I accidentally encountered here is unimaginable, and such an experience is mesmerizing to me. This place is considered a shrine to meditators who are constantly searching for the true purpose of their lives and so on and so forth. By observing its beauty with the eyes as it is a giant, architect Marvel constructed a single dome that stands still to date without any help of pillars. This was achieved with the help of the self-support of rocks that are interdependently dependent on each other. People come here for a 10-day course for self-realization and to inculcate the Gautam Buddha's teachings to attain long-lasting peace while they are in existence. Booking for the course is attached to the below link.

Here, entry is free to visit, which makes the tourist a prime destination to dwell here at the most. Once you visit here, you will observe large spaces around the dome and inside it, which is quite interesting to view all the modern facilities with Wi-Fi-equipped zones. The best time to visit such a place is early in the morning, when you find low rush.

Global Vipassana Pagoda


My personal opinion on this place is that you shouldn’t visit it just to click photos to document your life on social media; instead, reach out here to just see this architectural work and meditate outside the structure. I personally clicked only one picture of this dome, which I shared on this post. The rest of the time, I observed various things that were out of my scope of thinking, for which I am grateful. Basically, I enjoyed the place and the refreshments provided here. I interacted with a Buddhist monk and felt a little bit of enlightenment. Rest how to dwell here; it depends on you, and please maintain silence to maintain the decorum of the place.

Popular posts from this blog

THE SPYMASTER.

BRAMAYUGAM

I have a message.

Good people.

Risk and Volatility.

Junk food vs. Social media.

THE BEEKEEPER.

Horrific Monday!

The Task.

Virtual keyboard.