Junk food vs. Social media.

Whether you talk about taste or visuals, it seems pretty in the case of junk food and social media, respectively, but the other way around, if you smell it, things are always odd most of the time. We all know that both are harmful in many ways, but why are we so engrossed and submerged in these two aspects? As such, both are inseparable parts of life. People generally speak good and bad about both of these terms, but they really mean what they are saying. For instance, junk food is prime and traditional fashion now-a-days and can’t be replaced due to its taste, and in the case of social media, its presence over the globe with fake illusions.


People suffer a lot from this, both physically and mentally, and sometimes it is fatal in major cases. Today I won’t just elaborate on the issue here; I have a solution for the same by accepting the process of fasting in both physical and digital aspects. It might be painful, but it is practical. I perform such fasting at regular intervals, and such an effect detoxes me physically, and my thoughts become clearer and more achievable the more I dwell in this real world. I myself deleted my social media accounts and left the habit of documenting things on social media, but I seldom consume junk food just to be in a good mood. I try this formula not under strict penance but in a peaceful manner so that this phase won’t hurt me emotionally as well.


I personally suggest you try fasting digitally; you will be free from anxiety and depression issues and experience peace most of the time. I adopted this ideology from Buddhist monks; they are less connected digitally and more connected to nature most of the time. They generally observe things as they are in nature and accept their true nature without any modification of opinion to pursue them in their personal lives. They complain less about life issues and accept them as part of life, and the same is not the case for general people at large. Just think for a change to just wait without a reason in this materialistic world for no reason just to feel emptiness in you having no thoughts inside about social issues you are fighting. This type of acceptance will bring you peace.

Popular posts from this blog

THE SPYMASTER.

BRAMAYUGAM

I have a message.

Good people.

Risk and Volatility.

THE BEEKEEPER.

Horrific Monday!

The Task.

Virtual keyboard.